Hong Kong company Formation
The process of occupying a business niche in Hong Kong or anywhere for that matter, can be a truly complicated and tedious affair. It is complicated because there are so many loose ends to tie in and stabilize. To miss even one of the essential components for starting up a company may result in complete disaster to a business venture that would otherwise bring in profits for company owners. It is of utmost importance that meticulous care is exercised when registering a company.
There is no taxes on dividends for a Hong Kong private limited company. Hong Kong companies are only subjected to profits tax if profits are derived from Hong Kong at the rate of 16.5% of the net profits.
A simple company formation and legal framework: a foreigner may be the principal shareholder and director of the company. Entrepreneurship freedom, legal stability and no capital deposit obligation
- A Shareholder and a Director minimum.
- No need to reside or rent an office in Hong Kong.
- No need to employ staff.
- PENA LIMITED is your legal Hong Kong Company Secretary & Office registered address parking.
- You can open your company bank account anywhere worldwide.
- Incorporation of a new limited company in 7 working days.
- Or transfer of a shelf limited company in 2 working days.